Alongside composition, Luke is in demand as an arranger/orchestrator, editor, music engraver, and music supervisor for pop bands, orchestras, films, theatre productions, and publishers. Recent work includes:
· Editing a new critical edition of Thomas Arne's Eliza
· String arrangements for recording sessions with Wildes
· Assisting Prof. Michael Burden with new critical edition of John Eccles's Europe’s revels for the peace of Ryswick
· Two sound installations based on Demons Land at the National Trust's Stowe House and Gardens, Buckinghamshire.
· Music/sound design for the film Demons Land. Writer: Simon Palfrey, film-maker: Mark Jones, and art direction by Tom de Freston.
· Editing a new critical edition of Pietro Domenico Paradies's Fetonte
(1747), summer '16.
· Music supervisor and assistant orchestrator for recording sessions at Abbey Road Studios
with the London Symphony Orchestra
· Editing a new critical edition of Domenico Cimarosa's Il Pittore Parigino
(1781) with new translation by Simon Rees, spring '16.
· Preparing a modern edition of Cavalli's Erismena
with Prof. Michael Burden (New College, Oxford).
· Music for Leo Mercer's play ONLIFE
, Oxford Playhouse, December 2015.
· Creating a modern edition of Leonardo Leo's La Zingaretta
(1781), with English translation by Simon Rees.
· Freelance typesetting and editing for Schott Music
· Orchestrator for Jane Weaver collaboration with No.6 Ensemble, Festival No.6, Portmeirion, Sept '15.
· Orchestrator for Active Child and the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra at the Millenium Park, Chicago. June '15.
· Assistant orchestrator for the Burberry Menswear Spring/Summer 2016 show
, June '15.
· Assistant orchestrator for Cathal Smyth's (Madness) album launch with classical ensemble and choir, Oct '14.
· Assistant orchestrator on Clean Bandit/BBC Philharmonic Orchestra collaboration
, Sept '14.
· Assistant orchestrator for East India Youth collaboration with No.6 Ensemble, Festival No.6, Portmeirion, Sept '14.
Any enquiries about this work here